jueves, agosto 17, 2006

My news receipe

Well, as you know, the next month I´m going to Edinburgh for one year with a Erasmus grant, so I need to learn cookering, I cook one dish every day in this month, and the meal is not very bad, but i need to learn news receipes.

I found an interesting web page sailing that has a lot of receipes, easy to cook and not very expensive, so I´ll show you the web page.

I hope it´ll be useful for you

If you know any receipe that want to teach me, please write it in the comentaries

6 comentarios:

Marguita dijo...

Pasta con roquefort, a la carbonara, con carne y tomate,... Cus-cus, creppes... hija tu pide y yo te digo lo que tu quieras!

mara dijo...

¿Como se hace el cus-cus?

xDDDDD

y no se, lo que mas coraje te de a ti xDDDD

Marguita dijo...

Que yo ya toy x aki, avisame cuando quieras y te explico lo k más te apetezca, nos tomamos un helado, te devuelvo tus apuntes, me das los del año que viene y le pego un bocaillo al Dalo en la oreja,... te hace??

mara dijo...

okis reokis xD

Scott Arthur Edwards dijo...

HEY LOOKY HERE!!! Rene Keiser signed up, and here's what happend..."This website is so viral - I received over one hundred sign-ups and my network is already 5 levels deep in less than 48 hours." ~ Rene Keiser. Learn more about it here: home business opportunity site. It pretty much covers home business opportunity related stuff and it is FREE to join.

Scott Arthur Edwards dijo...

BUILD YOUR LIST, WIN THE WEEKLY DRAW, EARN MONEY! Learn more about it here: mlm site. It pretty much covers mlm related stuff and it is FREE to join.